Since this is just a niche thing, I’d like to keep this stuff out of the public’s hands. Completely advantageous, it literally breaks Mabinogi with the amount of things you can do.
It goes like this:
1. Download mabipake and whatever dlls you want to use.
2. Extract mabipake and copy the files inside the bin folder into your root Mabinogi folder (where the client is held).
3. Create a “mod” folder in the root and copy your dlls to this folder.
4. Create a mod.txt file with this inside:
5. Any further instruction from the dll mods should be followed. If not, compatibility issues may occur in pake itself or files can be missing from the root.
6. If all goes well, when you launch Mabinogi.exe you get a log file that doesn’t give error.
(Thing is, HS blocks hooking. Enjoy your bypass!)